Thursday, December 11, 2003

Non-compliance

Hmm, my desk was audited for security it seems in my absence since last evening..and not surprisingly I have been found to be non-compliant with the security policy :((..I was found guilty of leaving personal documents unsecured on the desk..had to sign a non-compliance form declaring that i have taken corrective measures, after which i got back some of the documents, like a undeposited cheque, school leaving certificate etc, that were attached to the form by the security personnel.

Corrective Measure? Shall have to get the keys to the locks for the several drawers and table cupboards. Here I have 3 drawers and 2 cupboards in the desk, as opposed to only one of each in firstRain, so there is potential to have a lot of mess in them! :)

Introspective/Reflective thought: In a way its good..I had kept unsecured all the papers/documents that i have collected painstakingly in my life..god forbid if ever they are misplaced i would be crying a river.

Also I got done a HIV test (a standard procedure before getting married) and blood group test yesterday (remember I need it for getting the parking sticker). The HIV test was -ve as expected and my blood group is A+. Megha's blood grp is B+. So I guess this is not a problem.

A blood test is a simple affair. A drop of blood is put in three different chemicals. Depending on the coagulation in these three the grp and the Rh factor are found out. Two of these are for indicating the A and B grps. One is for the Rh factor. Coagulation in any of the first two indicates the A/B'ness. No coagulation indicates O grp. Coagulation in the third chemical indicates a positive Rh factor. This is the basic funda as learned from the testing lady in the diagnostic center :)

No comments: