Sunday, August 29, 2004

Little did I know...

that one of my first few p0rn viewings (some time before my 10th std) called Henry & June had Uma Thurman in it. I liked her in Kill Bill quite a lot. Never mind this review, all I was interested in back then was the "scenes" :) and my (and all fellow juvenile delinquents who shared the cost of renting the movie :), I think a VCR used to cost about 60 Rs, an old english movie would cost 7, new one 10, XX would cost 20 and XXX about 30 :) and the cost would be shared amongst 6-8 of us) perception back then was that the movie was real hot!

1 comment:

Automotivix said...

Yeah I remember..I too was one of those juveniles who shared the cost:-) Henry & June?? maan..how do you still remember the name? It was way back.. seems to be past life...Hmm looks like the movie had made a long lasting 'impact' on you :-))))) ha haa.....