Monday, February 14, 2005

The mysterious document.

Read the following interaction:

Comment from person X: "According to the document that I forwarded sometime back...blah blah blah"

(NOTE that it is "the document" about which I have no context whatsoever)

My response : "I am not sure I have received any document from you..blah blah blah"

Response from person X: "Can you please indicate what document I need to provide? I am sure I knew at one time, but now I do not know ;-)"

What does the above interaction tell you??
Answer: Person X is a manager :)

Prerana take this as a Management-101 and start some professional development on this front :)

1 comment:

Automotivix said...

Didn't you read in BLR Times about a yahoo employee who was sacked for writing too much out of heart on his blog? ;-)) dood dont write about bosses if you know that ur boss is a blog afficionado too !
~Amitk