Monday, September 20, 2004

ISKCON Mumbai, Hare Krishna Land

ISKCON Mumbai, Hare Krishna Land:
"5. Love marriages are nothing but marriages based on lust. The fact is that most love marriages end in a divorce. While most arranged marriages are successful, the alternative to love marriages."
Prajakt sent this link on YM. The above point "for my information" is just one of the several gems :) Another one I liked is:
If you want to keep your righteousness values, avoid Bollywood movies. Until around the late 70's, Bollywood movies were ok, but now they have simply become stupid, silly, and demonic.
And while we are discussing demonic content, if you are already a victim of immorality and the likes then I would recommend Sex and the City and The Mind of the Married Man. Both have a lot of "shock value" :) and I find them entertaining. Your views might differ irrespective of your demonization index :)

And while we are discussing content I should admit that since my parents' last visit (in May-June) me and Megha do try to follow a particular (non-demonic) Marathi serial "Hya Gojirvanya Gharat" on ETV Marathi :p (airs at 8:30pm on weekdays)

No comments: