Thursday, February 05, 2004

Hmmm..remember the security violations long time back? As a punishment the security policy makes the errant kid participate in a security audit :) So here i am at 7:30 am in the office having just participated in one..snooping around on my colleagues, checking their desks and all to see if they have left any confidential stuff unlocked. Anyways this thing is off my back. Wasnt totally my fault you know..I had no keys to the drawers on my desk..how on earth was i supposed to lock anything :) I created some hungama about it some days back when i got the "mandatory invitation" (what a euphemism :) ) to participate in the audit. Copied my manager, the department who supply the keys and the security ppl and informed all that I still did not have the f*?king keys and i wont be signing any violations till i get them...and what..preto..I get a replacement for the drawer with they keys...also asked them to work more efficiently and give keys to any new joinee as soon as he joins...at the time i signed the non-compliance sheet i had no idea abt the implications..i though i would sign and they ll give me back my documents..never new i would be here today. People say i aint seen nothing yet and hungama is the only way things get done here :)

No comments: